Friday, July 9, 2010


Here i am again making blogs out of the blue.. but i think this would be one of my things that i should be doing again. uhmm.. here I am.. POST GRAD!...nothing to do, nowhere to go!, But still im so thankful that im finish studying!.. no more late night doing of Homeworks, no duties and unwanted c.i... no more out of town duties, no more paper works and waking up so early. though i really miss it!. but i think i much thinking about the half part of that life.. uhmmmm.. I miss my college friends, the places that i used to go, the easy go LIFE and what so ever... EVERYTHING!.. now..here I am staying at home.. watching t.v,dvd's,surfing the net,eating etc etc..IM A REAL BUM!.. shetness.. I want something different now...I want something that i can earn and make me so busy.. I MISS BEING BUSY!.. I really WISH GOD that I pass the NLE!, so that I can help my family in our necessities.. I really wish to have a job after oath taking,, im continue praying for that.. please guys HELP me.. let's shake the HEAVEN for that! :) salamat!

No comments:

Post a Comment