Tuesday, July 13, 2010

time's travelers letter!

Im planning to clean my closet awhile ago but i got distracted by a box that was placed on the other closet when i opened it!.. a big huge box.. not that big a medium sized haha!.. and in my surprised... It was full of LETTERS!!..those letters from highschool, retreat letters of grade 6 and 4th yr. and my UBER SURPRISE yung letter from my ultimate crush BEFORE!!! hahaha. nakakainis na nakakatuwa.. I WAS LAUGHING AND TELLING TO MYSELF "DID I REALLY DO THAT BEFORE?DID I?" haha.. sabagay during 1st year to 2nd year usong uso talaga yung mga letters from different levels.. haha. :) here are some of the pics.. :) :) :)
from someone! hahhahaa.. LAUGHTRIP TALGA!,,, yung mga tropa ko kilala nila yan!, di yan si BES ok!


retreat letters from family and friends,, :) <3


a box of full of letters... :) <3
thanks to those people who wrote me a letter... :)


letters from my FVCK tropa!... til now we still see each others,, haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment